pregnancy??

I got a positive pregnancy test a couple of days ago. I'm kinda shocked had no clue i was pregnant. I haven't taken a second yet just to make sure but I was cramping really bad after I went to check my cervix to see where it was at and the next day I was fine and after that fine and now I'm sitting here and I'm getting little twinges in my lower abdomen. Is that a bad sign I don't remember feeling this with my first. It kinda hurts kinda feels like something sitting heavy on my pelvis with twinges is this normal in pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes the can be normal
    at between 4 and 5 week i had these really sore cramping pains i really thought there was something wrong and this is my 2nd but its all fine i'm now 14 weeks
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 4:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• when in doubt go get cheked out to make sure.
    Anonymous