Healthy food options? recipes? healthy snacks?

Trying to lose the rest of my baby weight, and my husband is also switching to healthy eating. We have quit feeding our family so much sugar too and I quit baking. I need some great ideas for some healthy fun snacks for kids and adults that will keep me from crashing on chocolate! :)

We are all working out too-and I have a personal trainer. I have also been swimming with my older kids.

flowermom76

Asked by flowermom76 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Switch out the things you normally like to eat with healthier versions.
    We used to drink whole milk, now we drink 2%. We used to use ground beef, now we use ground turkey. Etc..

As for snacks, fruit is always good! We also like nuts and yogurt. Some stores (health stores especially) sell fresh trail mixes with nuts, dried fruits and dark chocolate - it's a great, healthy way of getting your chocolate fix without totally gorging.
    Anonymous