Do your kids spill juice when they drink from a juice box???

anem03

Asked by anem03 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• No, I pull out the side tabs and tell him to hold onto those...no more spills anymore. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• at that age,only when he squeezed it,lol.i think sometimes the stinker did it on purpose,lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• EVERY SINGLE TIME LOL
    She is about to turn 4 and she squeezes it on purpose to make it over flow. IDK why she does it but she is always doing it..lol
    texas_robin82

Answer by texas_robin82 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• My youngest doesn't. She's been drinking from juice boxes since she was 18 months old and rarely spilled them. I taught her to hold them gentle. Sometimes she spills when she isn't paying attention or screws around and blows into the box which then makes all the juice squirt out the straw.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• every time cause they squeeze the box and the juice comes out of the straw all over
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 8:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Mine used to until she always remembered not to get overly excited and squeeze the container too hard lol. I used to pull the little tabs out and told her to hold on to the "wings" :)
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 2:23 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• mine did until I showed them how to hold it gently when inserting the straw and drinking them
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:26 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• mine used to until I started drinking a little before I gave it to him. That gives him a little room to squeeze the box when he grabs it with out it spilling.
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 9:44 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• We found a Juice box Holder that prevents toddlers from spilling juice. Works very good and fits different size juice boxes. It is really great. You can find it at www.thespilless.com
    agmeg

Answer by agmeg at 10:40 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Nope. He has been drinking from a open cup since 2 years old. He is naturally careful.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2010