My almost 3 year old embarassed the hell out of me!!!

Yes I am posting this anonymously!

We went to the Dollar General here to get some things for the house and I am pregnant so I have gas more than I did before I got pregnant. So we are at the register checking out and I accidentally let a poot slip and of course there are 15,000 people behind me and my 3 year old YELLS out "MOMMY POOTED"! OMG I wanted to grab my stuff and run out the door! I was humiliated! Sheesh. Lil bit told on me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol get used to it! before you know the two of them will be conspiring against you! LOL

I know how it is... we all do... well, those of us that aren't 1st timers. I needed a chuckle. thx. reminds me of some of the things my DD said when she was little.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• oh yeah that's funny!! when my son was three years old we were in a checkout line and the lady cashier had a very very visual mustache -unbelievably so. yea you got it my dear loved son screamed out mommy is that person a man or a lady it has a mustache!!! Through it all i was desparately tryhing to talk loudly about all the different products in sight - I SO wanted to run and hide!!!!

kids are just so cute - op you're lucky your lo didn't add that your baby poot smelled!!!!! That's a blessing at least right? Gotta look at life's blessings.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• LOL. My sister did that to my mom once when we at a restaraunt when we were kids. We were all sitting at the table when my mom went to put some ketchup on her and the ketchup bottle made "that sound" and my sister yelled really loud, "MOMMY FARRRRRTTTEDDD!!" LOL..I still remember how the whole restaraunt got quiet for what seemed like an eternity and then people began to chuckle, we all cracked up, my mom was red as a lobster! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I went to the grocery store a few months ago and as we were shopping, I decided to get a bottle of wine. I directed the cart down the beer and wine aisle and my DD began shouting, "MOMMA'S JUICE! MOMMA'S JUICE!" I was mortified! She wouldn't stop, even when we left the aisle!
    Anonymous

• Well that's a little better than my 2.5 year old who says anything anyone farts 'poop'. He thinks a fart means that someone pooped.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 4:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• My lil man (now 17, but then 3) yelled loudly in the line at a store one day. He was wondering if the transgender person ahead of us in line was really a man or a woman? (It was a male dressed as a female.) I was mortified and we still had to wait. I just explained that it was truly none of his business and tried not to die right there on the spot.
    Anonymous

• When my nephew was four he started this game of "labeling" every woman that passed in the store. He would scream stuff like "How did that lady get so BIG" or "Here boobies are huge!".
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 5:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• haha cute... when my daughter was 10 months old she yelled oh shit in a dollar store....

it happens
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 5:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Oh yeah, my kids have gotten me like that before. I just laugh. I don't get embarrassed very easily, though. I had my dd in the stall with me in the mall bathroom once when she was less than two. I was going to the bathroom and she was like "are you poopin' mommy? Are you poopin'? Good girl mommy! You're a big girl!" I thought it was hilarious!!
    DayDaysmom19

Answer by DayDaysmom19 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Hahaha, hilarious, but I would almost prefer that to this:
    One day we were eating dinner at a buffet when my 3 yr old started staring at something behind me. She kept saying, "Uh oh!" and "Oh NO!" I tried to get her to stop pointing and just eat her dinner, but I I finally gave in to curiosity and turned around to see what she was staring at - a *very* overweight woman getting food from the buffet. I turned around, mortified, and my daughter put up her 'scary hands' and said, "It's a GIANT!"
    /facepalm
    Anonymous