god daughter/niece

I am a god mother to my niece and she is only 3 months old sadly i live almost 20 hours from her so i dont see her much but i was touched when i went home for xmas and my sister and her husband asked me rather than my other 5 sisters to be a god mother for their daughter it means the world to me but i would like to by my god daughter something special something she will remember and treasure forever. Any ideas?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Shopping

• some time of jewelry or like somewhere to put her jewelry
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 5:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• we got our goddaughter a porcelain cross, and an engraved silver locket (has her name, date and our initials)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Educational toys. I have adults come up to my booths all of the time and remeber and still love all of the Discovery Toys that they had as children! It would be a wonderful investment for your god daughter.
    Bethe'
    discoverytoyslink.com/akbethesmith
    Bethesmith

Answer by Bethesmith at 12:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2010