I need help finding a good after school program and summer program that won't cost an arm or a leg! Any ideas???

I have a 7 year old and a 4 year old that I would love to stay together in the same class.
I need something for 3-5 days a week anywhere from 8:30am to 4:30-5:30pm. Something in Santa Monica or Los Angeles area needed!

SoniaArias

Asked by SoniaArias at 5:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• Im in san diego and the cheapest ones i have found are the half day programs put on by the school district. They are fun educational and still give you time to have fun with the kids.
    Anonymous

• I was just going to suggest a school program- check with the district, we have them at all of our elementary schools and it's called something like "Head start" I think. Also, check with your local YMCA and YWCA.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 18, 2010