I'm 15 weeks pregnant with twins and my belly is huge. is it normal?

im 15 and pregnant with twin boys. im 15 weeks pregnant and was wondering if it is normal for me to be this big. go here to see:
http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy264/cloudandsavion/Pregnant%20Days/?action=view¤t=Photoon2010-03-17at1549.jpg
and if you can or need to look threw the full album.

AnnaAndLucas

Asked by AnnaAndLucas at 5:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Health

• Yes, it's quite normal to get very large very quickly when you are carrying multiples. I had my twin girls 11 years ago and I was as big as the side of a barn by 5 months. I carried them to term too so you can imagine how big I was at the end of my pregnancy!
    momoftwins240

Answer by momoftwins240 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Honey im 11 weeks pregnant with twins and i look like I did at four months with my other daughter... Guessing its normal... Read somewhere that by 20 -24 weeks we will look like a full term carrying one baby... Dont worry yourself too much... but if your worry wont go away contact your doctor... last thing you need right now is to stress yourself! Be strong, Im with ya on this one :)
    Mommy-2-B-of-3

Answer by Mommy-2-B-of-3 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2010