Know of any Jobs online?

I am a SAHM w/ a 6 yr. old + a 9 yr. old. I would like to earn a bit extra cash for us to take the presure of DH.
I have heared you can work online from your home, but are not sure where to go (online) to find such a job, or determine if it is legit enough and not a scam...so if any of you know of any or a place to look, would apreciate the tip.

Thanx a bunch!!!

Nynne

Asked by Nynne at 5:37 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• I dont think those exist, theres only the kind that u have to sell stuff and its not a steady income. My husband works from home a couple of times a week. Most big companies let their employees telecommute(work from home) and i know when i was working, for some reason a coworker was out and they actually let her work from home for about a month. so u have to go out, get a real job and see if they offer telecommute. I dont mean for that to sound rude at all but just thought i'de let u know. Also, u have to be hired direct by the company, cause there are regulations that they dont let contractors(i was a contractor and it sucked)
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• How do you know if it is legit or a scam? Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• It does not need to be a steady income, my DH takes care of that, I just wanted to add to the income from time to time, and thought working thru the computer sounded ideal....

Or even work out of the house w/ maybe filling envelopes and mailing them off...or something...

There has to be SOMETHING out there like that...???
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 7:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I work from home. I market for a wellness company with a huge team of moms. If your interested I would love to share what we do. I have helped many moms work from home. Contact me and let me know!

Danielle
    http://www.internetceomoms.com/danishel
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 7:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I work from home with Ameriplan. We are associated with some great Fortune 500 companies. Go to walgreens clinic's website and you will see us listed as an accepted "insurance"(we are discount benefits). That was a big deal to me, seeing that Ameriplan is linked with l;arger companies that are not going to risk their name on scams. CVS, Walmart, Target, Lens Crafters are just a few of the many that are also associated with us.

I get to work my own hours so as little or as much as I want/can, Benefits for my household, Training & Support, Daily, Weekly & Monthly pay, much more...

Good Luck with your search :-)
    www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis
    http://www.apflexinformation.com/

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 10:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Earn Money Online is a good place to start if you're looking for an easy way to make money at home

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Checkout this website: Legit work from home oppertunity

http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/fhuzzie.html

Anonymous