I think I'm pregnant and I need your opinion...

I am 16 years old and I think I might be pregnant. My last period was right after Valentine's Day. I've had sex one time since then on March 7. I'm on the patch. I took my patch off a few days after valentine's day and didn't put it on again for about two weeks, I'm only supposed to have it off for one week for my period. If I would have followed how I'm supposed to use my patch I would have taken it off on Monday. But if I would have followed the "on for three weeks, off for one week" cycle despite putting it on late I would take it off on the 25th of this month. I've been uber moody, dizzy, and tired lately and I friend of mine believe I might be pregnant. I'm really nervous. I took my patch off Monday night because I figured I should and hopefully I'll be getting my period soon. Do you think my period will happen in the next few days or not until next Thursday? Help!

Hazeleyedgirl98

Asked by Hazeleyedgirl98 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test. They have ones for a dollar.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 5:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• we don't know sweetie, ring your doctor or womens health clinic and ask for advice
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• If you don't have the money for a pregnancy test, then you can look in the yellow pages for a Planned Parenthood to get a free test. When I was your age - I went to a Catholic Charities center called "Crises Pregnancy Center" for a free test.....TAKE A TEST!! Put your mind at ease!! And let this be a reminder to continue to be CAREFUL!!!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• time to get to the dr.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Yup, take a test. It's the only way to find out.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Well I really think you should take a test or see a doctor. I am 23 and I am having some of the symtons you're having. I went to my doctor's yesterday and I got a faint line on my pregnancy test . So in other words I think you should be sure and check because it only takes one time one sperm to make a baby. Good luck
    johana21

Answer by johana21 at 6:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• UPDATE: I took a test yesterday afternoon and it was negative. I haven't officially missed my period yet, so I think it's too early to tell if I am by a HPT. I'm gonna test again this weekend, and if I still don't get my period I'll find a way to face my dad and get him to take me to the doctor.
    Anonymous

• The patch did those things to me when I was not pregnant... They made me very dizzy, tired, and they screwed up my period horriblely.
    Anonymous