Extreme bloating help, i feel i might pop???

I have had bloating issues for the past few yrs now. I get really bloated all the time, when i wake up im bloated and all day. Latly i have been so bloated it is too uncomfortable to wear pants at all. im a thin 5'3 120 but i can't even fit into my size 3pants and i have gained zero weight. is there a way i can fix this without the dr. i have tried dr's before and they seem to proscribe meds that make me worse? what is going on and why is this worsening?

dkej242

Asked by dkej242 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Health

• Well...it's definitely something in your diet. I know I get bloated when I eat a lot of carb-heavy food. Things like pasta, bread, rice, and gassy veggies like broccoli, cauliflower... Soy and other beans will also do it. It could also be a lactose intolerance. Either cut these kinds of things out or limit them....or you can also try taking enzymes (try vitalzymes by klaire labs) which will help you break down your food better. Probiotics also aid in digestion. These things are natural and can be found at health food stores or online. And they really work..trust me.

Also, cut out soda and make sure to chew your food slowly.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 6:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• cut salt/sodium out of your diet!
    Anonymous

• i have already cut down on sodium
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I agree with the post above me take probiotics they do work!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 8:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2010