Baby not moving.....

I last felt the baby move last night, but only a little. Should I be worried that I haven't felt anything today. My next Dr. apt. isn't until the 29th.

Katina23

Asked by Katina23 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i don't know how far along you are, but with my son, he would only move once a day, he'd only have one active time of the day, and other than that he just hung out. maybe try drinking some cold water, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, that always got my kids moving!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Depends how far along you are.How baby maybe positioned and other pregnancy stuff need to be factored in like how the placenta is placed and everything.Sometimes baby can be sleeping and so on.So if you feel something is not right in your gut go in and get seen.best of luck.
    Anonymous

• You can do a fetal kick count. You set a timer for an hour and see how many kicks you get in that hour. I was told to look for at least 10 kicks.
    Sonylena

Answer by Sonylena at 7:50 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• You do kick counts only if you are 30 plus weeks.
    If you are close to 20 weeks then no you will not feel it all the time. Baby still has room to move.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2010