Stay in or MUST go out?

The guy I am dating travels A LOT. He has been travelling constantly for the last 3 weeks. I travel for work too and know that when I come home from a trip the last thing I want to do is go out! So even though we haven't been dating long, I am thinking of inviting him over to my house for pizza and a movie. Seems like it would be more relaxing for him, and snuggling on the couch is just fine with me. We have only dated 5 times. Is it too soon for this step? Would it scare him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think it's too soon. and it sounds like it would be the best kind of "date". Besides, economically, it's so much cheaper!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• i dont think it is too soon , i would ask him. Its all ways nice to stay hime and be comfty
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 6:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• its just pizza. .. go for it :) sounds like a nice evening
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• so you think dinner in with you would be scary to a grown man? just don't answer the door in chains and whip or have a leash in your hand
    Anonymous

• where will your child be? if the child will be at home/around the person, even if hte kid is sleeping- i say its too soon. if you have the kid at a sitter's for the night or whatever, do your thing!
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 7:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I think he would probably really appreciate it. I have had to travel for work myself and it gets so busy and feels like you can never just sit down and relax. I don't think it's too soon for that kind of a step. Ask him, see what he says.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:32 AM on Mar. 18, 2010