Who?

Who spent 2 trillion in 421 days?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20000576-503544.html

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• http://prayingtodarwin.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/untitled.jpg

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me...Mr. Kotter!!!!!

(Arnold Horshack)

LOL :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• OOHH OOH I KNOW I KNOW!!!!! LOL.....but you KNOW its not HIS fault....NOTHING is. The great teflon president. The great Not My Fault HE Did it guy. The ONLY president in US HISTORY to infherit a bad time.

wink

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Bush may have gotten us into the mess, but Obama has certainly compounded it. Our deficit keeps growing and we are still fighting two unwinnable wars. It's a truly sad state of affairs.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 7:03 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• And still no jobs.....
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 7:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Oh no shut up.Don't talk about this ever.How dare you don't you know this is the first president ever that we are supposed to not hold accountable for anything? Get with the program! Drink your kool aid! You must of missed the last dose.You are supposed to divert and blame the last guy or anyone else besides the current guy! Don't you realize it's not the current guys fault that he HAD to spend like that? GEESH some people!

Give it up for sarcasm...lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• "The great teflon president. "

That was Ronald Reagan.

And those of you claiming he's not to be held accountable are DODGING! He was accountable on JANUARY 20, 2009. ANyone who believes differently is NOT using the brains she was born with. EVERY President IS accountable on DAY ONE. I DON'T CARE what they inherited. They are accountable the instant they finished taking the oath. PERIOD.

So...if a Republican IS elected in 2012, that person is ALSO responsible upon taking the oath. I don't care WHAT they find in the White House when they walk in...it's THEIR mess at that point. It's what you sign on for when you campaign. If President Obama leaves the country in SHAMBLES...it';s still the responsibility of the next President of the United States. Anyone not willing to take that on or who wants to evade with excuses should not even bother running. Don't waste my time with what WAS. Tell me what you're gonna DO NOW.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• OBBBBAAAAMMMMMAAAA!!
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• LMFO!~!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE IIITTTT!!!!!!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• 27 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 by: gdiamante

ITA-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:50 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I have no comment other than I'm literally laughing my ass off @ LoriKeet!

rolling on floor

beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2010