what to do.......

i recently left my husband went to my sisters house with all the kids wasnt to sure about coming back i called my husband two days later and we talked and i came back well when i got back i found out that he cheated on me with a 19 year old three times and he is 32 ,yuk. anyways he told me that in that time frame he grew feelings for her and isnt to sure about me and him we have been together for seven years and i think that the problem is that the whole time we have been together we have had anytime for each other because no on will watch our kids for us and my mom will only talk our daughter she wont take the boys too and she puts us on curfew what do you think i should do?

sherryfeltner

Asked by sherryfeltner at 7:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• You think your problem is that you have kids and no time for each other?!?! Sorry I do not agree with that at all. A marriage and a family, that's what you have and it's no reason to go out cheating because you have no alone time together. What do people think having kids is about these days??? I raised four kids, with no help, no babysitters, I just did it. I did not go into having kids with the idea, geez who will babysit for me? I had kids and thought, okay I have no life for the next 18 years but that's okay because I chose to have the kids! He cheated on you! With a kid! And now he says he is developing feelings for this kid? If I were in your shoes, his stuff would be out of the house along with him and his teenie bopper and I'd be filing for divorce and take everything he has.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:27 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• A Real Man doesn't screw around on his wife, even if they never get 30 seconds alone. Don't use this as an excuse for him. HE CHEATED.

Marriage counseling, STAT. Enlist your sister as a sitter or find someone else, but no using that as an excuse.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Stay away from him. I mean seriously in TWO days hes already had sex with someone else3 times. I mean what did he do as soon as you left , he called some chick up? How does he know her? Anyways. if in 2 days my hubby slept with someone else and claims he has feelings for her I would get it out. Thats ridiculous .
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Leave him again. This time stay gone and get a divorce. He gave you a big hint, when he told you he messed around and he has feelings for her. he does not want you anymore.

Answer by louise2 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• hard to compete with a single 19 yr old so just wait until she wears him out and he wants to come home
    Anonymous

• He is such an idiot. Two days verses seven years? Why would you even want to be with him?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• It sounds like you have already made up your mind to stay with him, so why can't you find a family friend, or a sitter that a neighbor uses. Don't listen to anyone but your own heart. You will either see him for what everyone else thinks he is or you won't. Good luck!!!
    Payan04

Answer by Payan04 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• My Ex DH and I had a really rough time, finally I said enough was enough and I threw him out. About a month later, we sat down and decided that we would work on things but that he couldnt come home until we fixed it, he also told me that he had gone on a date with a 19 year old girl (he was 28), I was pretty hurt, but we were seperated so it was what it was, after my DH came back home, we would still fight sometimes, because we were still in the process of trying to figure out how to fix the problems. About 2 months after that I found out that he had continued to see that girl, even after he moved back home. His excuse was that she made him feel happy and all we ever did was fight. So I kicked him out, again, for good. Now he is engaged to that girl (Boy wouldnt I like to kick her teenage teeth in)... GL, If he is doing it now, I can 90% guarentee you he will do it again -
    allfiller08

Answer by allfiller08 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Get rid of him. If he found someone that quickly when you left, he already knew her. I'd move on and divorce his ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Obviously it wasn't just a quckie he had. He had known her for awhile and It hurts but obviously he wasn't thinking about his family. So move on and it will be rough but healthier for you and the kids. Plus it isn't the kids fault that you two didn't spend time together. It was both of you not putting an effort forward.
    countrymama6608

Answer by countrymama6608 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2010