Raise your hand if you're one of them, please?

I've seen some really mean women on this site. Being reasonably new here, I'm just wondering if this is the norm and if those who are mean spirited, judgmental and outright rude are that way on purpose. Do you INTENTIONALLY try to verbally bash a person when they're already down or having a bad day or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I joined CM 3 years ago and it was a COMPLETELY different site then. Women were respectful to each other for the most part.

There were still the BF VS FF arguments and stuff like that but I think the worst I ever saw was someone being called selfish.

Now...my God I am appalled on a daily basis by this site. It's like it's been infiltrated by 15 year olds!!

I'm TRULY sorry to anyone who has been a victim of this site. PLEASE know that we are not all like that and that things haven't always been this way!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Yes, they do. Sorry. I've learned the hard way that this site is painful for the "live and let live" type.
    Anonymous

• I don't really bash anybody, or at least I don't think I have in the past. If I think somebody is wrong, annoying or whatever...I just close out the question. Some days if I did say anything, I'd probably end up getting kicked off the site. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I've had some of th esame experiences on here too. It was shocking at first.But now I just overlook it.Some people are just naturally mean spirited and when they can hide behind a computer its even easier to be that way.
    Anonymous

• They are just unhappy in life, and come on here to make themselves feel better with their bitterness and hate. Ignore them.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 8:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• The one's I am nasty to are generally the one's that bash others, and are just nasty and ugly to someone else. If they say something that I just can't let go, then I don't. I know I don't have to say anything, I know I can just let it go. But saying something makes me feel better, so I do.
    Anonymous

• I hope I'm not one of them.. I just try to be honest and helpful. Sorry if you've been given a hard time. Just remember this is the internet and most, if not all of them, wouldn't have the guts to talk to you like that to your face.. Just ignore them and move on.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• This site didnt use to be so hateful. The people in charge need to take charge and remove bad posts or women that are being rude. Just the past year there have been people on here that should be deleted and banned from this site.
    I like Momslikeme.com its better. On there they dont put up with other women being rude.
    Anonymous

• I think the problem isn't that women are rude, but that other moms are so judgmental. It's like, don't try to tell other people how they should be running their lives! You do whatever works for you, and I will do the same for me!
    Anonymous

• There are mean people everywhere not just here. Then there are people who get told they are being mean just for offering advice or giving their opinion. You just have to get over it and get thicker skin. It is only the Internet. Oh and I recall this site being full of men people since I joined. My cousin Miranda even joined and left because of her stating an opinion got her attacked left and right by anons and nasty personalmessages. Went on for 2 days with cafemom doing NOTHING and so she left.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2010