Do you drive a VW Jetta?

Would you?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 8:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not sure if I'd drive a jetta, never have, we have a '96 dark blue Jeep Cherokee
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Ah! I have a 2000 Laredo! LOL
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• i like the 1993 model, but i wouldnt buy one. too old for me, and definately not big enough for my family.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• My last car was 2002 Jetta, I loved it so cute. I ended up having another baby and it was a little tight with 2 kids so now I have a 2007 VW Passat. I love the German engineering but if you don't get a warranty the parts are outrageous! For my next car I want another VW or a Mercedes.They are very good on gas and are a quality made cars, unlike most American cars.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 8:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Yeah I would, I drove a Red New Beetle when my hubby and I were dating. I loved that car and I really wish i would have kept it. Now I drive a Nissan quest momma mobile hehe.. I miss those days when I would zoom around in my bug...

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 8:21 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• We had only 1 vehicle, a 2003 Chevy Z71. Then when I was pregnant, my husband found one for sale on our base which was SUPER cheap b/c they needed to sell it like THAT day b/c they were leaving for overseas. So we ended up with a 2000 2.0 Turbo dirt cheap. It is a stick shift though, so I refused to learn to drive it until THIS year. Lol But now we use it as an "economy" car-pretty much for gas mileage since the truck has crappy MPGs. Wouldn't be my pick of cars, but we paid it off and it's nice to drive with the top open on a nice day like today =)
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• my step sister had a jetta (a 02 i think) and it was a pos. she had to take it back like a million times bc the brake lights wouldn't work right and she also had to get all the power window motors replaced bc all the windows fell down into the doors lol. i would suggest a ford.... never had any problems with any of my ford/lincoln vehicles
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• The best car i ever owned was my Jetta and if I didn't have 3 children I would still have one.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I went into the dealership 5 years ago planning to buy a Jetta, and drove my brand-new Passat off the lot an hour later. Waaaaaay better car IMO. I love my Passat!
    rebabeach2

Answer by rebabeach2 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I have a 2000 Jetta and I love it. It drives really nice and gets great gas milage. I have a HUGE hill I have to drive up to get to my house and it zooms up the hill no problem. Our other car is a 2002 toyota 4 runner which is nice but it drives bumpy, slow and eats up gas. I prefer to drive my jetta and its such a cute car!
    maranda1389

Answer by maranda1389 at 3:16 AM on Mar. 18, 2010