do you have to bring a carseat when you fly with your child? (3yr old)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Travel

• no
    Anonymous

• yes if you want to go anywhere once you get there.
    Anonymous

• You do not have to bring one on the plane, you should check it. It is free to check a carseat. You will want it when you get to your destination.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I don;t think its necesary to bring one. it but I think you can if you want. It depends on how safe you think your child is.But you can call the airlines and find out a little bit more about it. :)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:12 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• From my understanding You have to have a carseat for your child. Because that is what the airlines told my sister who will be traveling with her daughter who will be almost a year old when they go from kansas to florida.
    countrymama6608

Answer by countrymama6608 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I take one but not on the plane unless you child is really good about sitting in one and you have one that is small enough to fit in the seats. I always check ours.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:32 AM on Mar. 19, 2010

• No you do not have to have one. It is free as someone else mentioned to check it, unless you have something for when you get to where you are going.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2010