Probiotic question?

Im about to start Phillips Colon Health Probiotic, foe extrem bloating i have had for 6yrs. For people that have had this product or have had simular products, how effective is this? and is there anything else i should use with it, like herbel teas, ex to help get my digestive system in line. thank you so much in advance all advice is highly appriciated =). oh and i have heartburn too, and i want to know if this could worsen that?

dkej242

Asked by dkej242 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Health

• Me again.. lol. I would definitely try those enzymes I mentioned. Also, probiotics will not make your heartburn worse...in fact it will probably help it, b/c heartburn can often be caused by unfriendly bacteria in the digestive system...like h pylori.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 9:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• It won't worsen heartburn. You don't need to take anything else with it. Yes it works!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• i love probiotics.... they have really helped my son who has really bad bowel problems. it's just a pill you take and that's it. it replenishes the 'good bacteria' in your gi tract.... the ones who regulate your digestion. i just added it to our regular diet and it helped both me and him. hope it helps you too
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• lol, thanks moniquinha. I just had hubby go buy the probiotcs like 10min ago, i will also give the enzims a try . you are a big help.
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2010