Do you think the media should stop with the " Tiger Woods"

The media keeps airing Tiger Woods. I think what he did is between him and his wife. He should be able to play golf in peace, which is his means of living. I don't condone what he did. That isn't my point ladies. I just merely think the media should leave him alone. What do you think.

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 9:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree!!!!! Who cares??!?!!?!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I think if we quit watching it the media will find something else to report. I personally don't care about Tiger and his personal life.
    Anonymous

• i think the media loves to beat a dead horse until they can't beat it anymore.... then they still usually find some other way to beat it yet again a few months later. i really wish the media would focus on something actually worthwhile for a change
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I really don't care who Tiger did or did not do a hole in one with. There are more important things going on in the world. I feel bad for his wife and I think he is a complete jerk, but I don't need to keep hearing about his sex life.
    Anonymous

• well how is the media gonna survive if they don't dish out the dirt? thats their way of living...i don't give a shit about it either but maybe he will think twice about cheating again.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• As long as Tiger gets numbers, it will continue. And Tiger gets numbers.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Yeah I think that if they left him alone we would forget about it. They talk about it as if there was nothing else to report.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:02 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I totally agree with you, enough is enough!

Answer by older at 7:54 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• YES! STOP! Enough is enough, I don't want to hear about it anymore! It affects nothing in anybody's elses life. It's his life, his wife's life, leave it alone! I don't care about Tiger Woods, his marriage, his cheating, or even his golf playing!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:17 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Tiger Woods didnt cheat on me! He didnt owe any of us an apology just his wife!
    So let him play golf.....let him repair the damage.......leave him and his family alone already!
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2010