blood clots?

I'm not sure how far along i am i just got a posative pregnancy test and i started spotting yesterday..i lifted a lot of heavy stuff and id been kinda crampy all day already...but the blood was dark brown and only seen if i wiped..but today I went to wipe and it was bright red and in tine grain sized clots...is this normal? Or should I get to the doc pronto?

mamatobe1989

Asked by mamatobe1989 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would definitely see a doctor and take it easy until you do.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• yes, i would go to the dr. gl
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• i agree with the other mamas, if you are having bright red bleeding i would go get checked out. bright red blood usually means new blood, darker brownish in color blood is usually old blood. good luck hun, keep us posted on how thing go...
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Not a good sign. Get to the Dr. And your cramping? And you've been lifting heavy stuff? Doesn't sound good.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• yes i lifted a lot of heavy stuff the other day trying to get my daughters room put togther and im thinking maybe I strained myself to much?
    mamatobe1989

Answer by mamatobe1989 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2010