THI!!! Anatomy

Is it normal to have hair from your pubic region all the way up your butt-crack? I do and I don't know if it's just me or if everyone is like that. Haha sorry to ask such a gross question!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Health

• Normal. The first time I looked in an nude anatomy book for an art class, it was an old one from the 70's. I was shocked at how much hair the women had. Now we are used to seeing such groomed people, it sometimes comes as quite a shock to see people in their natural state.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• my dd two of them actually have hair at the top of their butts dark hair plus some hair on their back. they're older and have had periods for a very long time each, so it's just them.-
    Anonymous

• Hair grows every where. Its nature. Some ppl are just hairy then others. Its a losing battle with hair..but some people spend all that time & money trying to force something that is not natural..the state of being hairless.
    Anonymous