a brain pooooof moment..

I have 2 plaques in my home one says...."Dinner is ready when the smoke alarm goes off"
and the other says..." My house was clean yesterday....sorry you missed it. "
I figure...my marbles are scrambled more than usual today!as I wonder if the one I have in my flower bed is true-er.. it shows sissors on the sides of a plant and says"This is your final warning....GROW!!"

momof4kids257

Asked by momof4kids257 at 10:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• My grandma raised 5 kids, 10 yrs apart, 4 of them boys (lol - so lots of cooking to feed teenage boys going on in her house, of course, this was all pre-microwaves, too...)

She had a plaque that was given to her when her kids were teens. It said "I'm not a fast cook. I'm not a slow cook. I'm a half fast cook." --- say it out loud ;-)

She also had a magnet on her fridge of a sheep, saying "ewes not fat, ewes fluffy..."
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:02 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• yeah well that plant would be gone in a heartbeat in my house -I grow kids great but have no patience for plants indoors or out. I once bought a plaque that said What Are You Waiting For? I still think of that and I'm not waitin anymore for anyone. It's my time now baby.
    Anonymous