after sex?

So ive noticed that sometimes after sex I feel really bloated. My stomach feels like a balloon and I just want to fart or something to make it feel normal again (but of course I dont because that would so kill the mood). Sometimes it actually causes pain in my stomach because it feels so bloated, tight and big. I was just wondering if anyone else experiences this after sex? Is it common? Does anyone know why this might happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Health

• I can't even think of a polite way to say this, sorry. lol But it sounds like when he's thrusting that he might be pulling back far enough to be pushing a bunch of air in when he re-enters. Does that make sense? That's the only thing I can think of anyway.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• idk, but usually afterwards i go pee right away and wash up so i don't get itchy or stinky..... maybe try that. then you could fart all u want.....
    Anonymous

• yeah, i get that bloating sometimes and sometimes its painful...i do think it could be air
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• lol to anon 10:52.... but i was thinkin the same thing... u better go to the bathroom and let loose! ha
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 10:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2010