How do you remove skin tags?

Anyone have home remedies for removing skin tags? I have one under my arm pit that is driving me nuts! I have tiny ones on my neck. I hate them!

lich663

Asked by lich663 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Health

• Ya'll are really really scary. Ok....if anyone were to do this Please only use the dental floss method on skin tags only.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:16 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I have pinched them off, but it does hurt like crazy and it might bleed quite a bit. I think there is a way to do it with a thread. Maybe try to google it if no one gives you a better answer.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• My father told me he tied a string around his and just let it hang out there...eventually it cut the blood off to it and it fell off.
    Anonymous

• hurts like mad and bleeds, but I use finger nail clippers.
    Anonymous

• I showed my doctor and the crazy woman came after it with a scissors! It hurts for a bit, but yeah, use a sharp scissors or like above said the nail clippers.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• forgot to add.... just make sure you disinfect what ever you use to remove them really well. Surely you knew that already, but I thought it might be good to add that here anyway as a reminder.

Good Luck!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I've tried that before and nothing happened. I did try the wart freeze it and it worked but one got infected because I kept playing with it. I just was hoping for something painless.LOL
    lich663

Answer by lich663 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2010