13 weeks and counting...

ok so i know pregnancy takes time and patiance is a virtue! but im only in the begining and i feel like it is never going to be over! lol i am going to be like this;
bloated, farting, moodswingin, gainin weight, peeing momster forever! now i know the end result is soo worth it. (this will be number 2) but i honestly can't wait! i needed to let it out! anyone with me? lol or been there before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i'm 20 weeks and reminding myself, like ppl say to do, that i'm half way doesn't encourage me in the least! lol I'm not looking forward to the every two hour feedings @ night though!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 11:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• sorry to say this but as you get closer time tends to go slower and slower..I have three...But try to enjoy it when its over you will miss it I know everyone says this! When its over you will say it wasn't so bad! LOL
    Anonymous

• "momster," that's an a great word for it :)

Yeah, I kind of feel the same, especially since the doctor moved my due date to two weeks later, so I had to deal with being "demoted" in how far along I was. I had to go from thinking, and saying 21 weeks back to 19 weeks all over again. blah!

Thanks for letting me vent with you.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 11:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• hey noo problem! i am glad i'm not alone! and yes i do remember time going slower and slower the later in! and i remember missing the feeling of my DD moving inside me. so times like that make all the wait worth it! as far as the two hour feedings @ night i was spoiled the first time with a baby who would much rather sleep! watch.. this time i will be up every two hours! we will see!.. maybe not so soon enough! ; )
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 12:16 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• oopss!.. forgot to mark it anon! o'wel..cats out the bag! lol
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 12:17 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• This is my 3rd pregnancy... I am 26 weeks w/ twins and it feels like it's going by really slowly. But I always feel like that with every pregnancy.. .then I always miss it when it's over. LoL. I can remember being about where you are and thinking "omg ... I still have sooo long to wait!" But now it seems like just yesterday I was 13 or 14 weeks and then boom, I'm 26 weeks and thinking how close we actually are and getting nervous! LoL
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 3:05 AM on Mar. 18, 2010