WTH ---

I have 3 kids ( 3 y/o & twin 1 y/o ) ....my friend ( use to be best friends) ... just had her 2nd ( plus a 3 year old) ....

When she had her 1st son I was there for her and helped her all of the time with him... when she had this new one, she told me I couldnt visit for the 2 weeks after ( I thought it was hormones and maybe was worried about germs or something) ... well the day I did go visit she acted like I was going to throw the baby like a ball or something ( still thought it was just the new mom hormones)

Well on myspace in her statuses she says something about -- the baby wont go to sleep, house is a mess, etc.

one day she put *first son* dumped out all of the formula .... and I commented back -- LOL... maybe he was trying to help make a bottle...

she wrote back -- you dont know what its like ! You dont have 2 kids !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• WTH?! That is just plain weird! I hope you replied with “No, you are right, I don’t have 2 kids. I have THREE. Remember the twins??”
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• didn't you know...she just invented babies!!

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• women are catty. espescially mothers. I'd try not to take it too personally..I know that it really sucks, and it sounds like you're being a bigger person here, but it doesn't sound like she's rational. good luck!
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• agreeing with sweetphoenix. she doesn't sound rational.
    Anonymous

• I'd just stop ringing and commenting until she approaches you. If she is a friend she will make that contact eventually. Birth will do some weird things to people. Sounds like she has lost the plot, if she wrote that, and there is no reasoning with a crazy person
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• " You dont know what its like.. you dont have 2 kids" AHH hahahahah really?!?! Because 2 is more than 3 right? Cant argue with that type of logic.

She's going through some things and it may be best to not deal with her for awhile.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:33 AM on Mar. 18, 2010