Slim Fast -- Tell me your experience!

Slim fast supporters? Tried it and hated it? I want to hear your experiences please!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I liked it but only really cold. It didn't help me lose any weight though. PLUS, the cappuccino flavor man my pee smell like coffee. It was really weird! (I googled it once and found it does that to a lot of people)
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• it's nasty...even if you drink it cold...changing to a healthier diet would be a lot more effective than slim fast
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• no.. i found something close to the flavor that actually works but its expensive! ive lost 6 lbs in 4 weeks.. with 20 minute exercise everyday
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 11:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Like with other things some people think it tastes "nasty". Other people think it tastes great. I don't know anyone that has lost weight with it though. It made my sister constipated when she drank too much of it.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Mommy2ys... what are you using?
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I Want to know what Mommy 2ys found
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I didn't mind it, but I'll stick to McDonalds...it's cheaper :-)
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I never had luck with it back when i tried it, everyone i know who used it long term lost hair apprently it is a side effect with long term use and they all gained back what little they lost on it.

I found changing my eating habits and excercising cost less and i actually lost weight, it also gave me the tools to maintain my weight loss and change my lifestyle.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I tryed it but it didnt work for me the only thing that helps me lose weight and keep it off is low carb diet and there are so many foods u can eat email me if u want to know more...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:26 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I liked the taste, but the shakes didn't satisfy me. I was hungry soon after drinking one. I didn't use it long enough to see a difference in my weight.

I also used/still use a nutritional cleansing program that involved drinking healthy shakes. These do satisfy me and I lost 18 lbs. I have kept the weight off for over 7 months now. I can email you a website that has more information and explains the program and how it works. Let me know.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 2:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2010