It annoys me soooooo much !

I have a girl I went to school with on my facebook ( couldnt stnad her in high school because she always caused serious drama) ... I am about to take her off my list because everytime she comments on someones post ( almost all of our friends are on each others lists) she says something negative and its because she has kids --- thats her reason for everything !

EX: my friend posted that she is now a minivan mom -- girl posts " Oh I wish I could get a new one too, but I cant because my kids are so messy it would be destroyed in a day"

EX: Someone posted a thing about going out she comments " Boy i wish i could go out, but I cant since I have 2 kids" -- yet she has tons of pics of her at the bar.

This is an everyday thing, I finally got annoyed with it and when she posted her kids wont sleep ( everynight) and turned down everyones advice, I told her not to let them take a 4 hour nap at 4pm.

this is more of a rant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• she's a one upper....always having to throw something negative about herslef in there.

I'd delete - you don't need that negativity.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• I agree with hypermamaz.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 11:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Get away!! The "poor me mama" thing is an easy rut to get into, but you don't have to feed into her rut by reading the crap- it'll only bring you down. I'm starting slowly but surely to clean out my facebook too. I think I'm going to find random happy people to follow and drop the rest. Rant away...sometimes, a little drama can be a good thing ;-)
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Yep delete... or everytime she has a one up, just say "okay you win" it will point out to her and everyone else that this is not a competion
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• One thing you can do is block her. That means you don't see her comments even if she writes on someone elses wall- otherwise if you just delete her from your file, you will still see it whenever she comments on a friend
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Yep- I'd drop her too.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2010

• Bye Bye....find that X and click!! She is gone!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Mar. 18, 2010