im still trying to get pregnant

well it has been a year since i last posted something about trying to conceive but my husband and i have not been quite successful...i went to see my GYN and she told me that i have an ovarian cyst and a abnormally large ovary what that means excatly i have no clue but how does that happen and does that mean i can never have any more children?? o yea and since like dec. i have been having abnormal periods and it seems like every month the doctors are giving me some kind of new medication that would prevent me from having children. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

cuttievachck

Asked by cuttievachck at 12:12 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Obviously I am not a dr, so this is just what I gather from this. If the cyst and large ovary are on one side, you still have children, it will just take a little longer since only one is working properly. usually if both are, then both sides are producing eggs, and whichever side has the ready healthy egg each month is the side that releases it. I honestly would go talk to another dr. I hate that some drs just push pills, its like all they know how to do is write an Rx..... What I am curious about is why they arent doing anything about this cyst???? So I guess what I'm saying is go talk to another dr, in another office, and see what they have to say about everything! o and are you going to an obgyn or your regular dr??? Wish you the best momma!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 18, 2010