I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT

i want to lose weight but it seems like i cant. i dont know if its because i dont have enough will power no motivation or what! i mean i know i want to and need to but i just love to eat i really do see i look like i weigh 190 but i really weigh like 250lbs yea i look good for my weight but i dont feel good...i get very unhappy and depressed at times because of my weight...my husband is not unhappy but it seems like i cant be happy with him about me...im confused PLEASE HELP ME!

cuttievachck

Asked by cuttievachck at 12:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Health

• yeah i kind of feel the same way, Im like 165lbs, and before I got pregnant with my son I was 120, so its a big change for me. Ever since Ive started trying to lose weight, Ive gained more. So it sucks, I think i might be trying to hard, idk. But I really want that ab circle pro exercise thing, it looks really easy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• SEE like i was never small but i was never this big either so when i look at pix of wut i use to look like it makes me sad very sad cause i use to complain about my weight then too but now i wish i could go back but being pregnant wit my now 2 year old took a serious toll on my body...and when i heard that breastfeeding helps u lose weight i was happy but when my son was born i found out i couldn't produce milk so i couldn't breastfeed (thanks to my shitty surgeon) i had a breast reduction 2 years b4 my son was born
    cuttievachck

Answer by cuttievachck at 12:37 AM on Mar. 18, 2010