Mommas boys! Erg!

Anyone else sick and tired of these mommas boys that let their mothers decides their lives? I am

I am pregnant and the father has been great, until his mother expressed that she is not ok with things... now suddenly its see ya later... And whats with the moms trying to run the mens lives? God I hope I dont turn into one of them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Looks like u lucked out.. good riddance to his mother. I dont think I would want to have her help raise my child when she's condoning her son not being a man and stepping up to the plate. I wouldnt blame it all on her tho...he needs to grow a set of balls and take care of his responsibilities and tell his momma to back off.
    mbc324

Answer by mbc324 at 1:14 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Op= oh no no .... I dont want her help... her and I were close but when she found out I was prego... that ended... and now shes felling its her place to try to convince her son to take the same stance... problem... Im having twins and have a yougn child at home... and I have no family , so kinda need him around... this is hell ....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Why would she give the Mommy of her grandbabies a hard time? I hope I am lucky enough to live near my children when they start their families. Geeze she should be helping you out. I am so sorry that she is being difficult. Maybe when it gets closer to you giving birth she will snap out of her snit. If I treated a Daugter in law bad I am sure my son would tell me right quick to knock it off or hit the road. Then again I would do my best to be there for her and also give them space. Hang in there Mama, maybe she will grow up.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:13 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• He needs to be around to help. But I can say as having married a momma's boy, it gets so much worse if you stay with the guy. She will try to take over.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2010