Cleaning Cost

I was asked to clean a blind mans house- but I am stuck on what to charge him. I used the minimum wage amount times the hours I would work- is that close to accurate? For those who are in the cleaning business rather professional or partime please give me your input- I dont want to cheat this guy. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• I clean a house that takes me about 4 hours for $100 and they provide the cleaning supplies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• the lady that cleans my house charges $10 a hour. She tays 2 hours every other week. She vacuums all rugs, and focuses on the bathroom and kitchen. I provide the cleanng supplies. I woul dthink it depends on how bad it is. Our house is not that bad I just hate to deep clean. Good luck
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:38 AM on Mar. 18, 2010