Porn!

I was watching Maury today, it was about the porn industry. Alot of the women where married, one even had kids. Would you as a mother, or wife go into the porn industry? And do you think your DH would support your job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• mine would join the porn industry with me hahaha
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:16 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• i wouldnt do porn for many reasons and if I entered into any part of the sex industry my SO would leave me and I would leave him if he did the same.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:19 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Well I wouldn't join, but if I tried.. I know for a fact my husband would not go for it. He had a freakin cow and I just talked about working at a chrisites toy box! Said something about... worrying what his family would think. Which, even though I would never do porn.. I think is hypocritical of him.. cuz he watches it. I said so, your not to ge to watch.. but if I wanted to work a chirtises you'd be opposed!?!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:20 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• lol, i used to always wanna be a porn star, i looooove sex!! however, i definetly do not have the body for it...annnnd i dont do anal..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:28 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I have my reasons as to why I would not join. I dont knock those who do it. Thats thier business, however I know DH would have a fit! The idea of me and another man is not one he's be open to.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:28 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

Not trying to convince you to do it, hon, but have you ever been to a porn video shop? Trust me, there is no such thing as a "particular body type" to do porn. There is literally something for everyone, and anybody can be a star! I've seen midget, amputee, fat, skinny, butter face, pregnant, old, older, reeeaaally old, just....everything. I used to work in an adult book store, so nothing shocks me anymore, lol!
    Joylynn77

Answer by Joylynn77 at 3:06 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• My DF has actually been in porn...once upon a time. If I wanted to do it, he'd be right there with me. As a mother and wife, I wouldn't unless I had to do it to feed my family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Hell no. No.No.No.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:36 AM on Mar. 18, 2010