me or my daughter?

well moneys low i can only afford to take one of to the dr... i feel like i have a yeast infection and shes been throwing up for 4 days now... what can i do i dont have insurance and i have a co ppay... i know ill end up taking her but what am i supose to do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Health

• I would take my child to the doctor 1st before me. The poor thing might get dehdratyed and yeast infections hurt but atleast you can keep food down. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• i need to add im on my period to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• They sell over the counter meds at walgreens for yeast infections.
    If you cant afford to get the meds try sleeping without your undies until you can get it.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 1:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• grab yeast infection med over the counter and take your little one to the doctor. but i'd call her ped first to hear what the nurse has to say, because sometimes they can tell you what to do without having to take your child in. She could just have the flu...and there's nothing you can do about that. So call them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Grab something over the counter for the yeast infection. Even if its something to just help with itching and irritation for now. But take DD to the doctor.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• OMG this sounds so disgusting but it works take some plain yoguart ad put it up there it wll help your body figh the bad bacteria and help restoe the good natural balence down there mak sure its plain yoguart n ot flavored and it has to say live and active cultures on it. colombo is agood brand.
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 7:02 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• EAT yogurt, buy monistat , and take baby girl to the doc
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:02 AM on Mar. 18, 2010