How To get To sleep?

I am 38 weeks pregnant with my first and im having trouble sleeping. I'm staying at my brothers place because my husband took off out of town for a week with out telling me I found out when I went into his work today so since I'm so close for having my baby I'm staying with my brother just in case i go into labor and he has gone to bed and I'm having trouble sleeping so how can I get to sleep?

Cherry_Carey

Asked by Cherry_Carey at 2:23 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• is it being uncomfy? Lay on your side, pillow between your legs, maybe go take a warm bath/shower, eat a little
    is it worry about your SO? Try and clear your mind, I personally take shower to relax, even from stress or worry, that way you can feel nice and relaxed and you can deal with it tomorrow
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• a glass of milk and a tylenol pm on a semi full stomach will knock you right out and is totally safe...i've taken tylenol pm to help me sleep for my pregnancy
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:27 AM on Mar. 18, 2010