17 yr old with two kids

How do you feel about a 17 year old mom who has graduated high school, is a mother of two kids, married to a 21 year old, dosent live of the gov. at all, has her own house, her kids have everything, and she takes care of them correctly??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Why does it matter?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I think she must be a strong, empowered young lady who is doing her best for herself, her partner and her children. I am hoping it is you, congrats on a fantastic start at adulthood. hugs
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:44 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Impossible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I dont realy think much
    Guess Im kind of indifferent
    The guy is old enough to have some work experience, a steady job, some experience under his belt
    She's a mom of 2 and hopefully has gone to college as well as finish high school
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:51 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• yup its possible cause its me, and im going to college to get my physcology degree, and yes my husband has work expirience he is head foreman
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• well done honey! Great start- onward and upward :-)
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:57 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I think this anon is looking for a pat on the back

how about instead of looking else where for compliments look in the mirror and feel with out fishing for compliments, and hoo-rahs.

and FYI I think, thats good you got urself together, but thats what I personally expect from the man, who's 21, and a mother, no matter age, of 2.

I think I expect nothing less than for you to be doing something with your lives and I am personally confused as to why you care so much of what ppl think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Still seems sad to me but oh well.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:09 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• anon :05 why be negative? she's done a good job and you are being nasty and arrogant. Maybe she needs the pat on her back cos she's got no-one in her world to do it.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:10 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• thats true myhearttx4 i been put down so many times even by family, it kind of hurts i kno im young but im making it, my kids have all they need, finished school, and i even finished a year early. And no one has ever said to me that im a great mom, im a mom, just like many of you, i dont depend on one just like many of you the only diffrence is my age, but im still a good mother just like many of u are
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Mar. 18, 2010