Am I the only one?

I had a miscarriage about a month ago and I still havn't started my period. I can't stop feeling like I am pregnant still. Is this normal or am I delusional?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• All I can say is, hang in there, you will be okay. This is just (sorry for the language) a shitty time, when your body doesn't know if it is coming or going. It's crap and nothing I say will make you feel any better, but I promise this too shall pass, and one day you will be writing to a young Mommy in this situation just like I am, trying to comfort and help. Give it a couple of weeks and if you haven't had a period go back to your dr and ask what happens next. Sometimes a curette (also called a d&c) helps, but often it is just time. Sad for you and wishing I could help somehow
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 6:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• go take a test, maybe you are pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• no not at all. When you say misc did you bleed or was there no heart beat. If no heartbeat, do a test at home and regardless of the outcome, go back to your dr and get some further advice. I would insist on another ultrasound. Then if still no heartbeat, ask for a curette, not all pregnancies come away. If you bleed and no ultrasound has been done, you need to ask for one to confirm the pregnancy is gone
    If you bleed and it was a confirmed misc, then Your body is having trouble figuring out what to do. I felt like that til my next period came which was 5 weeks later, and it was very emotional. Ps I have since has 2 babies , please don't lose heart.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:32 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• OP here - I bleed and passed the teny tiny baby and the sack but I only bleed for 2 days they didn't do an ultrasound and said that one was not needed. I'm sorry you had to go through this too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Mar. 18, 2010