If you had one night to go out and do whatever you wanted, within your personal financial means, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sit? lol. alas, i am a single mom with 2 kids, and one on the way... i work 2 part time jobs and go to school full time... i have no money. lol. my van is breaking down, my girls dad isn't paying child support... but we're happy! i would love to just play with my girls without thinking about life and everything that needs to happen/needs to be done. maybe go camping...
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 5:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• There is nothing in my personal finaicial means....seriously nothing left over :(
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:54 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I like gracefulsky's idea about going camping. I'd book up two sites next to each other and camp with our friends. We'd roast marshmallows with the kids, then off to bed with them so the grown ups can sit around the fire and have some adult time with grown up conversation. :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:57 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I am broke. So I'll probably sit at home and stare at the TV.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 9:01 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Well I think we could come up with the money easily for a minivacation. I'd go on a babymoon. I'm 3 weeks from being full term and I could use some relaxing. So maybe a spa for couples for a weekend. That'd be so awesome. I just hate spending money on things that I can't keep like regular purchases.
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I would do something outside and make sure it was in a quiet place where I could relax. Go for a walk and enjoy the sights. Meet some friends for a meal in an "affordable" restaurant and take some dessert home to share with my family!
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Go to TGI Fridays and get a margarita and a fried green bean platter..then go to the movie...ALL before 3 =P
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:44 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• There's a Dari King in the neighboring town with to die for food and for cheap too. I'd go there and stop at the library for a movie and a book. Possibly a bottle of Arbor Mist as well.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

What a wonderful woman you are!!!!! I read this and almost cried! This sounds so much like my Mom. She didn't go to school though. She worked a full time job and a part/full time job all the time. It was a struggle, but she made it and more importantly so did her kids...all 3 with college degrees and successful responsible lives. Congratulations to you!! Hang in there because you will make it!! :)
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:36 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• within my finacial means? get a red box movie or go to a club and dance for a night. anything over 5 ot 10 bucks is too much at this point. In fact hubby told me I cannot spend 13 dollars to go see a band I love next month : (
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:49 AM on Mar. 18, 2010