Could it be?

I was supposed to get my period on the 13th of March(I'm a little irregular). Still havn't gotten it. My husband and I tried for a baby on the 1st. I took 3 tests all negative. I can't sleep at night I have hot flashes which I had with my daughter(only child). I'm in my 20's so I know I'm not going through metapause. It's 2am where I'm at and this has been happening for the past few days. Could I be pregnant? I've been dizzy and just odd lately.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I am going through the exact same thing. I am 22 with a 2 year old. I've got the same symptoms but add nausea and cramping. I've taken two tests and both were negative. Also I was supposed to start the 13th as well and am irregular too so I feel you. I guess it is possible that were both pregnant. I guess maybe we will both have to be patient and see. Good luck to you hon. Oh if you would like you can message me to talk more.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:36 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Last month I SWORE I was preggo. I was over a week late feeling sick and all that jazz, turns out I just skipped a period, and on day 41 I finally started AF!! Sometimes when you want something sooooo bad (believe me i have ridiculous baby fever lol) you can trick your body into doing some pretty crazy things. When you feel hot you may wanna take ur temp, make sure you get plenty of fluids. Rule out a stomach bug, then go from there. What sucks is AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are interchangable! Dang body likes to keep us guessing i suppose!
    Have either of you recently come off any birth control?? At the end of mine, it made me really sick even my boobs would hurt. so anyways, i really wish you both the best of luck and baby dust!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• haha i just ovulated yesterday and the day before, and have been sweating like crazy, turn down your heater
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:36 AM on Mar. 18, 2010