Could it be?

I was supposed to get my period on the 13th of March(I'm a little irregular). Still havn't gotten it. My husband and I tried for a baby on the 1st. I took 3 tests all negative. I can't sleep at night I have hot flashes which I had with my daughter(only child). I'm in my 20's so I know I'm not going through metapause. It's 2am where I'm at and this has been happening for the past few days. Could I be pregnant? I've been dizzy and just odd lately.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• honestly if your getting negative test results in could mean a lot of things like 1. dehydration
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• You could be, and maybe its just to early to check!!! Wait a few more days and test again, if it is still BFN then go to the doctor, could just have the flu :)
    good luck i hope everything is ok
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Mar. 18, 2010