When do you stop extending the invite?

Certain family members never show up to parties hosted at my home. This can be anything from holiday's to birthdays.It is relly a waste of an invite and stamp to keep inviting them when I know they are not coming . So do I just stop now or do the invite for show?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't even bother inviting them.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:32 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I think you shold do whatever you want to, it sounds like they can't make it or they don't want to go.You could call & ask them if they are ever going to start showing up or not.And take it from there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• lol save your money. if anything just send them an e-vite or over the phone just mention it. if they haven't shown up to the last 10 they probably won't come to the next one either.
    Angelgirl25

Answer by Angelgirl25 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• A stamp doesn't cost that much, just invite them and either don't plan on them showing up, or give them a call a few days before and ask them if they are coming. That way you know for sure.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I second the e-vite, or just a simple phone call. One stamp doesn't cost much, but 10 stamps for 10 invitations (which can be very costly) for 10 people who won't show up could be a dent in your wallet!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:32 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Don't invite them... When they call you and ask. You tell them the reason why.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Mar. 18, 2010