TMI please help!!

I am 35 weeks pregnant and starting last night I've been really nauseous and cramping. I got up to pee in the middle of the night and when I went to wipe it was really wet and gooey like snot texture and tinged pink. It wasn't enough to make me think my water broke. Should I go to the doctor or wait it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would call
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• You need to call the doctor now and get seen today. Even if the cramping has stopped, you sitll need to be seen. It's excellent news if its nothing. "Bothering a doctor, or an e r for "nothing' is not bad when someone does that, what it does is free up the doctors for the next concerned patient. But some patients sometimes have something wrong that turns out its a good thing for their health that they saw a doctor when they did.

Call the doctor.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Go to the doctor, doesnt sound like anything major but go all the same!!! Just to be safe!!!
    It sounds to me like your mucus plug has come out, or part of it has!!! Its all normal :) good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Yeah go to the dr. it's probably nothing but you can never be too safe.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 11:26 AM on Mar. 18, 2010