my baby is 9months

my son is 9 months i started giving him table foods & i dont really know wat to give him that he can eat by himself in his high chair any suggestions? (he can pick stuff up and eat it.) i am also running outta things to feed him for breakfast.?

Tristian_tj_jen

Asked by Tristian_tj_jen at 5:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have never given my kids strictly breakfast foods in the morning please don't limit yourself. People laugh when they come over at 9am and the kids are eating carrots and meatloaf. Just feed him what he likes...try new things. It takes up to 25 times for a child to determine if the food tastes good or not. Keep offering. At 9 months...it should be very mushy types of foods like pancakes, mashed potatoes, and mashed carrots. Try out a book called "What to expect the first year" , it is an excellent resource...I had 2 copies.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 5:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• You can toast a bagel & give him little pieces... toast, toaster waffle, scrambled eggs, pieces of fruit, dry cereal, etc. You could also let him try dipping a spoon into a small bowl of yogurt or oatmeal. I wouldn't expect a 9 month old to master a spoon, but he might enjoy it. :)
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• My son loves the gerber pasta pick ups. We also feed him avacado, scrambeles eggs, yougart, cheese, mac & cheese and cut up fruit.
    babyblake0810

Answer by babyblake0810 at 12:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2008