How do I look up ladies I haven"t heard from in a while?

I would like to look up some ladies that I haven"t heard from in a while. I went to search and that didn"t help me. What do I do? Thanks.

smiley78172

Asked by smiley78172 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Look under "Moms". It's located at the top of the page.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Hi!

As the PP said, you can find Mom search fields by mousing over the 'Moms' tab and clicking on 'Mom Search' in the drop-down menu.

Also, clicking the 'Moms' tab brings you to a page where you can browse profiles of moms of who live in your area, share your interests, your challenges and much more.

If you want to check in on members that you are friends with, go to your homepage and click the VIEW ALL button on your friends widget. From that page you can send any one of your CafeMom friends a message.

Enjoy!
    Cafe Chastity

Answer by Cafe Chastity at 12:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2010