anal play?

has any of you done anal play with your husband, how did you start, did you and he like it? Do you still do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• yes. we started during 69 one time....he went there, then I went there and we both like it still.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• sure- often. got it started because I wanted to do it- started with an*l beads, then went up from there with toys and such that are designed for it- lube plays a huge part- I like the store brand one from Wal-mart. Better than the expensive stuff in my opinion.
    He loves it-I like it but I have to be really in the mood and and loosened up.
    Yes I still do it. Not as often as I like since I've had a hem*eroid problem since I was a kid. So again, you have to time it right.

you need to go slow and he has to do everything exactly the way you tell him. stop when you want, go the speed you want-
    and yes I still do it. it's been a while, but yes I still do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• no way !! my hubby ant lettn me come near his ass hole with nothing
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 11:03 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I don't really like it, but I pretend to. I save it for a time when things need to be spiced up... He loves it, makes him feel manly I think? He does not like me touching his - makes him feel not-manly, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• i am scarred to do that..all my friends say it hurts at first. and DH wants to do it. im waaaaay to scarred
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I love it. He just explored down there one day & i let him. He is very gentle & we kind of know how to make it work so that it feels good for both of us. If i use a vibrator on my "button" while we're getting into that, it will actually make me orgasm my brains out. You just gotta know your body.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:39 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• We've done it... but I have to have some liquor in me lol like PP said before LUBE and YOU in control are the key! Go slow at first..... you have to be loosened up.... And like samurai_chica said..... AMAZING ORGASM lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• We've tried it and I don't like it with him. He was not my first, but I just don't like it. I never did. I am just more comfortable telling him what I like and don't like. It's uncomfortable and I have internal hemorrhoids. My butt is not an erogenous zone.
    Anonymous

• I started by rubbing my finger over his anus while stroking his penis. When he didn't move my hand I kept going. Eventually I poked my finger in a bit and he reacted well. Now he moves my hand down to his ass - he loves it!
    Anonymous

• yes, he loves an anus massage. many men love having the prostrate rubbed. I have not done that yet bc his ass is tighter than a duck's butt
    Anonymous