TWO babies?? what do i do??!

i just had a baby 3 months ago & i found out im pregnant...again.
Yes, i was on birthcontrol :/

For those of you who have been or are in situations like me, was it hard?
How did you deal with it??
pleaseeee shine some light on the subject haha.

thanks,
Brooke :D

mandiebrooke

Asked by mandiebrooke at 11:10 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My sister is going through this.

FIRST OF ALL...IT WILL BE OKAY...Just BREATH!

Second many women have children close together and occationally things are hard but many women say they wouldn't have it any other way.

My mom had 4 kids in 6 years. The largest gap between us is 22 months. We are get along great and she loved it that way!
    Anonymous

• Hi I was in the same situtation I had my son nov08 and my daughter sept09.. it actually is easier then I thought...my son doenst mind that she is even here..he actually trys to comfort her when she crys..I don't ever regret having them so close together..
    jodylynn8787

Answer by jodylynn8787 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• wow!! Well congrats!! But my SO and his sister are a year apart and they are super close..... so it is good for the kids! I'm sure you can handle it !! Sorry I don't have advice lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I knew someone who had three kids...all "irish twins" i guess. She had her first in april 07...got pregant too soon, had her second in april 08, and her third in april of 09. CRAZY. I dont know how she does it and shes only like 22
    Anonymous