can any one help me finding are job working from home,where i do not have to pay money to get started

misshenderson

Asked by misshenderson at 11:24 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• Go to the Good Morning America website. They have a whole section on 'work from home' jobs that are legitimate and free.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• You can take in a child or two to watch in your home. There is no money to start that.
    Anonymous

• You should never pay for a job, there are businesses however that do usually have some kind of start up cost.
    Hope this helps a bit.
    Erika
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• There are lots of companies that will hire you without charging you anything... However, more and more of them do require a few dollars to cover the cost of a background check or drug test - just like with a real job...

I have some information on how to work from home, how to find a job & research it and other tips on my blog.

I also have a list of legit companies that hire home based workers on my website.

Good Luck

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Earn Money Online is a good place to start if you're looking for an easy way to make money at home

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2010