Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are you suppose to do ??

If you cannot be accepted for any insurance due to pre-excisting conditions...

makes too much for the medical card
not enough for cobra

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (4)
  • You will have to contact a broker and have them help you find the ins that fits you...

    Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:37 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

  • That is so sad, hello-what do they expect people to do. Quit there job and stay in poverty...

    I pray you get what you need.

    Answer by KFree907 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

  • See if you can just get catastrophic coverage. It is much cheaper than full coverage, but not available in all states.


    Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

  • You find insurance that covers the pre-existing conditions with riders. Spendy, but not as bad as cobra. Or you suck it up and hope you don't get seriously injured or ill, and pay out of pocket for the minor things that happen a couple times a year.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.