anyone ovulate late on a 28 day cycle?

I went on fertilityfriend.com (this is my 1st cycle) and I charted this month and was surprised to see that I ovulated on day 17!! of a 28 day cycle!! Now I know why I haven't gotten prego in the past 4 months!

Anyone else share this experience?

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Generally you will ovulate 14 days before your period will begin. Some women differ, but that is the norm. So a 28 day cycle, will be day 14, a 30 day cycle will be day 16, and so on. Are you SURE thats when you ovulated?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I ovulated yesterday, so i have 10 days til my next period, I'm running on a 25-26 day cycle. I finally decided to but the OPKs and they surely do help!!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• When I got pregnant it was because I ovulated on day 21 of my cycle (21 days after the start of my last period). So it happens for sure. It could have just been this month, or maybe that is typical for your body.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• well, when I got pregnant when I was about 20 i would go from 28 days to 32 days, mostly 28, I got pregnant after my bleeding has started- so I would say yes to ovulating late!
    are you using those ovulation sticks? are they telling you anything?
    Anonymous

• I made the mistake of only buying 7. I thought they didn't work when I got neg at day 14. Had I bought the pack of 20 I woulda known!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:39 AM on Mar. 19, 2010