Question about headaches in 13 year old?

My daughter started with a headache about 5:30p.m. yesterday, and felt nausea. She slept for 15 hours since. When she gets up to try and walk she said she feels heavy and her head feels bigger than her body. She is off balance too. The headache has eased up some. Her left arm has a throbbing sensation around her elbow. It feels like her heart is beating in her elbow to me. Any ideas what this is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Mar. 18, 2010 in Health

• Call the doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Call the doctor. Meningitis can cause serious headaches, joint pain and fatigue! Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• Take her to the doctor! Sounds serious if she is having pain in her arm too....Hope shhe feels better soon!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 11:53 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• I agree call the doc. I have had migraines from about her age and never had any of those sensations in other body parts. And the off balance part is worrisome too. Please give us an update after you talk to the doc.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:54 AM on Mar. 18, 2010

• doctorI vote for doctor

Answer by admckenzie at 1:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• i am not one to rush to the dr., but i would take her in.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2010